Friday, January 6, 2012

beer updates


The beer can hotel in Denmark...yeah, I'm totally going!
 A recent Mt. Juliet Beer Company variety six-pack that I put together included:

1. Grand Circus IPA (can) - Atwater Brewing, Latrobe, PA

2. Sam Adam's Latitude 48 IPA - -Boston -  bottle - very good

3. Harpoon Octoberfest - back to Boston - bottle

4. Highland Clawhammer Oktoberfest Lager - good - bottle

5.  Stranger American Pale Ale - Left Hand Brewing - Colorado - bottle

6. Yazoo Fall Lager - pretty good - bottle


Milkman's Autumn Amber - home brew bottle from my friend, Chris, with his own cool labels
I also had his Milkman's Nut Brown Ale which was my favorite and his Milkman's Summer Light.  Nice job, bud, keep up the good work!

I also had a Chattanooga Brewing IPA at Taco Mac on a recent trip back to Chattanooga

No comments: